Monday, August 29, 2011

Coming up on 2 years

I cannot believe we are about a week away from celebrating our 2nd Anniversary. While this will be a busy week leading up to our annual Labor Day Weekend in Estes Park, and the celebration of our second anniversary, I am very excited about what all this will mean for us this weekend.

Estes Park has long been a sanctuary, a retreat for my family. And now I am able to share that experience with my husband and the kiddos. What a rare and wonderful treat to pass along the tradition to my own family. I never thought I would be able to do that. And since Titus and I weren't alone in getting married, Madi & Abe were there with us, as a family on that wedding day, it is a joy to have them celebrate that side of the weekend as well.

As for our actual anniversary, I have no elaborate plans. We will spend our budget on the trip. But I do have a special gift in the plans, if I find the time to make it happen. My husband is to great to not honor in some special way.

As for now - I will return to work (lunch time is over) and continue plotting and blogging later.

No comments: