Monday, February 2, 2009

A Bit Overwhelmed

At the moment I am feeling just a bit overwhelmed from the last week. Overwhelmed in a really good way. I have so many things I want to write about...but haven't had a chance to talk them out first. So, I wait, thoughts spinning in my head.

I have always read just about everything I can get my hands on when it comes to relationships. And last week I watched a program on the science of attraction. I was very intrigued, and want to write something about that.

Then Saturday we had a retreat at church for women. I could not take notes fast enough, and had a couple of conversations that day that may very well be a turning point or if nothing less a defining moment in my life...and I want to share more about that.

But for right now, I will leave with this. I am still convinced that great new things are coming my way this year and I am very excited to share them as they begin to develop.

No comments: