Friday, March 20, 2009

God at the Movies returns April 19th!

For as long as I've attended Colorado Ridge Church, I remember the series God at the Movies. We all watch movies - I know I do as often as I can - and I love seeing how these movies can be used to share part of God's story with mankind. And this year, I am very excited. I have seen two of the three movies already - and I'm excited to watch the third movie. I would encourage you that if you are within driving distance, you should come and check out this great series. And if you are not - at least check out these movies.

Here's how we are marketing the series at church!



Let's face it, we watch movies all the time. But did you ever think that God could be saying something to you through them? Come experience movies in a new way - it might just change the way you view God.

In this three-week series we will look at:
Peaceful Warrior starring Nick Nolte
Henry Poole is Here starring Luke Wilson
Dark Knight starring Heath Ledger

No comments: