Thursday, January 1, 2009

I lived in my cool Broncos shirt

Happy New Year! This morning I sit on my couch, the TV squawking in the background. I have taken more time off to relax in the past five days than I have probably all year. It started Christmas Eve night. After a wonderful Christmas in a Stable, I realized I could finally relax and release the tension I had felt for the many, many weeks leading up to Christmas Eve. I spent the next three days sleeping and enjoying conversation with my family and good friend TC. There were a couple of nights that we "kids" stayed up till the early hours of the morning, talking about everything important, and even the frivolous things in our lives.

I learned how important it is to take the time to forget about everything else and spend time with those I love the most. And take care of myself. Catch up on sleep, relax, enjoy good times and good food. But I must admit, I am anxious to get back to work and start the new year. But it was great to live in my Broncos t-shirt and yoga pants for a few days.











Momma, Sarah, & Cody

















This was Cody's idea.















Casie, TC, Sarah & Cody....late Christmas night

No comments: