Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Living the Dream

I thought about this phrase, "Just Living the Dream" this morning as I was getting ready. My friend, and former co-worker, Justin Dillard coined this term. Well, maybe he didn't coin the term, but that's where I picked it up. These days, even on the tough days, that's kind of how I feel.


I have had so many amazing things happen to me in just the last year, that I really am awestruck when I think about it. Within the last twelve months:

*I started dating the love of my life, my hubby, Titus. We were engaged in July and married in September.

*He got an amazing opportunity for a job in NE in June.

*We found a great little house in Bridegport and an awesome apartment for our family in Arapahoe - all to fit within ou budget.

*My parents had a once in a lifetime blessing in the selling of their land to Conoco Phillips in December.

*God has provided for us each and every weekend we have gone to see the kids by providing good road and safe travels...even through one of the toughest winters folks in this area have seen.

*I found an amazing job that is above and beyond what I expected to find as far as pay and hours go in such a small town. And I got the job just two weeks before my wedding. Talk about stepping out in faith. I resigned from the church and made plans to marry and move before I had a job.

*God has provided a church home for us in Bridgeport and Arapahoe...and a new friendship to support the transition.


And I'm sure the list could go on and on. But I'll end it there for now.

No comments: