Monday, December 8, 2008

What a Weekend!

This past weekend I had the chance to enjoy a couple of really great events. First, was our annual Christmas party for our Arbonne team. What a great group of women and men! We enjoyed wonderful food, great conversation and laughter, and dancing! Our wonderful Mercedes sales man, Rod, was there to join in the celebration...he's like a part of our team! We love Rod.









With Mom & Dad at the Arbonne Party




















With Rod, our Mercedes "guy".
...






But, the best part of the weekend came on Sunday afternoon. My friend, TC, came into town. He's a KC Chiefs fan, and I, of course am a Broncos fan. So, for my birthday, TC bought us tickets to the game. I LOVE being in Mile High Stadium during Broncos games, especially when you have a 4th quarter like we did on Sunday. Division games are always full of rivalries and so much fun! We had GREAT seats, and the weather was perfect. It was truly a memory I will never forget.










View from our seats...it was amazing!
















Prayer circle after the game...players from both teams...














TC & I

No comments: