Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't know what to say...

Usually thoughts and ideas are easy for me. Normally I can talk or write on just about anything, and just about any time. But not tonight. I feel like there is something inside that I need to get out...but I don't know what to say. I strangely feel mute. So many things are swirling around me - around my head. I feel like I'm about to explode, but I can't seem to figure out where to start. It's almost as if someone put a gag on my brain, and while I really want to express something, I am being held back. Maybe it's just overload from my day. Maybe it's distraction from the TV in the background. Maybe it's competing thoughts about what just studied in my Bible and the battle over whether or not I should go to the gym before I meet Jenn. Or maybe, it's just my idea that I should have something to share, when really, there's nothing that needs to be shared. Whatever it is, I hope this feeling passes soon.

No comments: