Monday, October 6, 2008

If you are looking to laugh

Last night I enjoyed the company of a very good friend for a movie and dinner. At 5:50pm Adrienne and I found ourselves sitting down to the opening previews for our movie, Ghost Town. I wasn't sure what to expect. All the reviews I had heard and read said it was funny. But I don't always agree with movie critics. In the mood for a light-hearted good time, I settled in as the lights dimmed.

I was not disappointed. The premise, as described in the previews, is that Dr. Pincus, DDS, dies and is brought back to life during a routine procedure. When he comes back, he can see ghosts still haunting Manhattan. The chaos and story that unfolds from that point kept me laughing throughout the entire movie. There were tender moments that helped develop the story, and the humor was both smart and silly. While I enjoyed the antics and laughed a lot, there was a sweet message throughout the movie as well.

Take your friends, your spouse or S.O. and enjoy some laughs and a fun story.

No comments: