Sunday, October 5, 2008

Recovered

I'm sitting on my couch, listening to music on myspace and watching the Broncos play. I feel like I have recovered from my long weekend in PA. It was amazing to me how much energy was drained during Cody's wedding. I guess it was much more emotional that I had anticipated.

I am loving that fall is upon us. This is the time of year when I pull out the Harvest candle from Yankee, snuggle under blankets with cold air coming in the windows, and begin thinking about all the yummy crock-pot meals I've been craving. I know many people look to the spring for a fresh start and renewal, but this year, I look to this fall to provide a new spirit within.

This week I start up another Beth Moore Bible Study...and oh, how I need it. My time with God has not been what I want it to be lately. I think that I let my busy schedule, and dealing with my own feelings distract me from the source of my strength and energy. I am praying that God renews my heart and mind in new ways...ways only He can. My heart is healed. God has been faithful. I truly feel like after all the struggles professionally, relationally, emotionally, and physically the past year, God's provision, faithfulness, and guidance have been what has pulled me through.

God is Good, All the Time
All the Time, God is Good

No comments: