Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Can't Help Myself...

This is one of those days that I'm just having fun...I'm looking through old pictures, old journals, and enjoying it so much! It's great to see how far God has brought me and remind me of who I am and the things I want to see in my life...which brings me to this list. In March I started a list of 101 things I want to do before I die. Some of them are simple things that I would just love to do. Others will require more time, energy, and resources to see completed - but I'm so excited to find this list. It's a work in progress...but here's a sneak peak of what's on the list.

visit Italy
take Salsa dance lessons
visit all 50 states by 50 years old
learn to play the drums
see the Northern Lights
own a home
visit Germany
fluent in Spanish
season tickets to the Broncos
season tickets to the Denver Center for Performing Arts (DCPA)
attend an Olympics
go on tour with a band
travel around the globe once
take a Grecian cruise
watch a Broncos home game from the Sky Box
get published
fall driving tour of New England
wine tour through Italy
vacation in Napa Valley
complete the Old Chicago beer tour

No comments: