Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random smiles...

I just can't help myself. I am backing up pictures and archiving old ones. In the process, I found some that just make me smile! They are in no particular order - and the only thing they have in common is they are random pictures that bring a memory to mind and a smile to my face.


With my sister (Melanie) and brother (Cody)...Cody decides to show us his "best" side.

Random snow man as we were walking by...he looked like he needed a hug.

Inflated blue gorilla...do I really have to say anything?

All the girls dressed up for our last night in Vegas. Notice I'm the only one in red???

The night in Orlando with Germaine...I mean Stacy from Oklahoma! (wink)

1 comment:

AZofAZ said...

Hey, Sarah girl, I just discovered your blog and am really enjoying it!
You are definitely a heart to heart gal. Have fun at the wedding.
You can do all things thru Christ who gives you the strength!
Aunt Adell of AZ